OTSIS is a mutual exclusively for orthopedic surgeons, owned and governed by its members.
“OTSIS has brought sanity back to indemnity with the certainty of an insurance policy, an end to relentless year on year subscription increases and superb service – OTSIS is the organisation for orthopaedic surgeons.”
Grey Giddins, Bath
- Exclusively for orthopaedic surgeons on the Specialist Register
- Policy of insurance providing contractual benefits
- 24/7 expert medico-legal advice from doctors
- Meets all independent sector hospital requirements
- Security in retirement
- Independent mutual: run by members for members
- Seamless transfer from your current provider
Members have an individual policy of insurance covering the costs and damages arising from clinical negligence claims, GMC and other professional accountability procedures, together with an expert medico-legal advisory service provided by specialist doctors. For further details see Benefits of Membership.